South Oldham 50 Oldham Co 47 - 29th District

Exciting finish- South had 9 point lead but Oldham tied it up with just under 3 minutes to go. Crazy finish - South up 48-47 with 5.1 seconds to play wiith McGuffin on the line shooting one - and -one. South players pulled off the line for the free throw, McGuffin misses, no one goes after the missed shot, McGuffin gets her rebound and puts it in - Beaudrie shoots a half court shot that draws rim but misses- what a finish- congrats lady dragons!

All Tourament

Jordann McGuffin - MVP

Mary Dye - South

Emily Housley - South

Jasmine Whitfield - South

Audrie Beaudrie - Oldham

Emily Lape - Oldham

Brook Leanhart - Oldham

Nicole Bryant - North

Allison Olive- North

Callis - Trimble

# 33 for Trimble - cannot think of her name ....sorry.

One of the goofiest finishes I've seen in a while. Five players all stood there and watched a missed front end of a one-and-the-bonus fall off the rim and hit the floor. Fortunately for South, McGuffin recovered first and realized that the ball was live and raced in to pick it up and score...

Beaudrie's mid-court prayer was nearly answered - I'll bet more than a few South fans were feeling a sense of "deja-vu" as the ball arced to the basket. It looked good from where I was at, but was just off...

McGuffin played a great game for South; I'm sure her mother - who was under the weather - was going nuts at home listening on the internet broadcast. Ericka Hardin played a great fourth quarter for Oldham, helping to rally the Lady Colonels late.

Exciting finish- South had 9 point lead but Oldham tied it up with just under 3 minutes to go. Crazy finish - South up 48-47 with 5.1 seconds to play wiith McGuffin on the line shooting one - and -one. South players pulled off the line for the free throw, McGuffin misses, no one goes after the missed shot, McGuffin gets her rebound and puts it in - Beaudrie shoots a half court shot that draws rim but misses- what a finish- congrats lady dragons!

All Tourament

Jordann McGuffin - MVP

Mary Dye - South

Emily Housley - South

Jasmine Whitfield - South

Audrie Beaudrie - Oldham

Emily Lape - Oldham

Brook Leanhart - Oldham

Nicole Bryant - North

Allison Olive- North

Callis - Trimble

# 33 for Trimble - cannot think of her name ....sorry.

#33 is Macy Mitchell