Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 99 Depaul 54

Featured Replies

Cards get healthy...

 

Led in scoring by Preston Knowles, with 19 pts. 5 three pointers. Shot 59% percent as a team, hit 18 treys. They are a streaky shooting team.

 

T Will didn't start and played limited minutes. He didn't attempt a shot, had five assists. Reggie Delk did a great job filling in, 10 points and perfect from the field.

 

Clark- 12pts, 11 boards, 8 assists

 

UofL: 19-5, 10-2 in Big East play

I felt sorry for DePaul. I knew this would happen. Im far from a UL fan, but I love seeing Knowles play well.

DePaul is one of the worst 2 or 3 teams I've seen play this year.

  • Author
DePaul is one of the worst 2 or 3 teams I've seen play this year.

 

They are very bad. They remind me a lot of Georgia.

They are very bad. They remind me a lot of Georgia.

 

Having seen both teams play a couple of times, I'd take Georgia in that one without hesitation.

  • Author
Having seen both teams play a couple of times, I'd take Georgia in that one without hesitation.

 

If you look at there wins and losses, and RPI, etc.. they are very similar. Depaul actually has a couple of NBA players on their roster, that's more than I can say for UGA.

Koshwal may make it, but other than that, I don't see any NBA talent on either team.

  • Author
Koshwal may make it, but other than that, I don't see any NBA talent on either team.

 

Dar Tucker.

Dar Tucker.

 

:laugh:

That's right...

 

Great win for UofL

 

I hope the Cats can finish the rest of the season strong.

 

The Cards must have just been tired against ND.

:laugh:

That's right...

 

Great win for UofL

 

I hope the Cats can finish the rest of the season strong.

 

The Cards must have just been tired against ND.

 

 

Injured, and apparently not sure what to do if T-Will can't produce. It looks like they spent the last few days figuring it out, though.

Dar Tucker.

 

I don't think he makes it. He's solid, but I'm not sold on him.

Injured, and apparently not sure what to do if T-Will can't produce. It looks like they spent the last few days figuring it out, though.

 

I don't know if you can really determine that from this one. It's a nice win, and they were clicking, but at the end of the day, it's DePaul. Many teams seem to "figure it out" against them.

I don't know if you can really determine that from this one. It's a nice win, and they were clicking, but at the end of the day, it's DePaul. Many teams seem to "figure it out" against them.

 

 

I'd say they would have won regardless, but they wouldn't have won by 45 points if they didn't figure it out.

I'd say they would have won regardless, but they wouldn't have won by 45 points if they didn't figure it out.

 

Yes, they can. It's DePaul. The gap in talent levels on the two teams is about as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.