January 18, 200917 yr Author Mraz just said, "The PA guy needs to lay off the caffeine..." :lol: The PA guy is getting a little excited when EIU scores.
January 18, 200917 yr Author Under 12:00 timeout... MSU 44 EIU 46 MSU is going to have to pick it up a little. EIU is a very difficult place to play.
January 18, 200917 yr Author MSU 44 EIU 51 MSU is in the danger zone right now. They are going to have to get something going fast.
January 18, 200917 yr Mraz just said, "The PA guy needs to lay off the caffeine..." :lol: The PA guy is getting a little excited when EIU scores. I've heard stories about him. The Eagles need to pull out this win on the road.
January 18, 200917 yr Author I've heard stories about him. The Eagles need to pull out this win on the road. I can't remember an MSU win at EIU since I've been watching them. It doesn't even matter if EIU is any good or not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.