Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Spagnuolo the new Head Coach of the Rams

Featured Replies

Trust me I love Bill but he doesn't have the personality to be a DC. He is a great guy though. I would love to see him get the job. Peter is my choice for the job. I would bet Steve takes a couple guys with him.

 

I think he will try to get one at least.

He's a very quiet guy. I would trust Peter more being that he has been a DC before. Bill studies his mind off and is a great guy. IMO he still has that college coach mentality. We will see though.

Most of the Giants assistant coaches probably seem quiet, but that is probably because Coughlin doesn't allow the media access to them very often.

Most of the Giants assistant coaches probably seem quiet, but that is probably because Coughlin doesn't allow the media access to them very often.

 

Position coaches are only allowed to talk once a year I think under his rules. OC and DC can speak a little more. Unbelieable he is like that!

Position coaches are only allowed to talk once a year I think under his rules. OC and DC can speak a little more. Unbelieable he is like that!

 

Maybe once during the season, but I saw at least one interview during the off season too with Sheridan, Guinta and Waufle.

 

I don't have a problem with his rules.

Looks like Capers is headed to Green Bay to take their open DC spot.

 

I'd say that makes the odds very good for Sheridan or Guinta or Waufle. Unless the Giants try to steal another assistant out from under the Eagles.

Looks like Capers is headed to Green Bay to take their open DC spot.

 

I'd say that makes the odds very good for Sheridan or Guinta or Waufle. Unless the Giants try to steal another assistant out from under the Eagles.

 

I would love to see them get another from the EAGLES. I would love to see them struggle again.;)

Could this be the next team Lorenzen tries out for?

Looks like Sheridan is in the lead for Spagnuolo's former position according to some sources.

LINK

Looks like Sheridan is in the lead for Spagnuolo's former position according to some sources.

LINK

 

Good for him. Best of luck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.