Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co. vs Lincoln Co. Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know that this game was on the schedule?

  • Author

Sorry wrong thread. Will a admin. cancell this thread.

I didn't even know that this game was on the schedule?

 

This is in wrong place it is a girls game.

  • Author

Game not going to tip till around 8:00. Should be a very good game. Scott County is only 5-9, but has played a very tough scedule.

I dont have a clue tonight.

 

I assume you mean about the outcome of the game...:D

 

Scott County is hard to get a handle on this year. 5-9 is not like them at all, but as you said, the schedule has been brutal.

  • Author

Scott Co. is comming off a very tough loss to highly rated Mercy 62-57 on saturday night.

  • Author
I assume you mean about the outcome of the game...:D

 

Scott County is hard to get a handle on this year. 5-9 is not like them at all, but as you said, the schedule has been brutal.

 

I started this thread on the boys. That is what I ment about the comment. :idunno:

I started this thread on the boys. That is what I ment about the comment. :idunno:

 

Gotcha. Hopefully papa fixed that to your satisfaction.

  • Author
Gotcha. Hopefully papa fixed that to your satisfaction.

 

Thank you sir.:thumb:

  • Author

Getting ready for the tip. Scott County was a little late getting to Stanford. Went by way of Casey County. Scott Co. put a thumpin on the Lady Pats last year.

  • Author

Glad to see Mr. Estes back on the broadcast tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.