Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County vs. Carroll County (1/08)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Ought to be a good one! I will take Gallatin by 7!

  • Author

Festivities start @ 5 O'clock with the freshman game. I told my wife that I can see a great night for the Ladycats.

I would expect the Ladycats to be ready for this one after losing at Owen.

I'll take the Ladycats by 7. Go cats!

  • Author
I'll take the Ladycats by 7. Go cats!

 

I beat you to it!:D:D

Panthers by 5! They are playing tough right now.

If GC hits some outside shots they will win by 4, if not they are in trouble

Carroll by 11. Will this game be played with school being called off today?

Lady Panthers by 18. Gallatin lost pretty bad to owen and Carroll has beat Owen 2 out of 3 times. Carroll Co. will roll in this one! :thumb:

Carroll by 10. They are playing better every game. If Hill for Gallatin stays out of foul trouble, and has a big game it may be a closer. Both teams play very hard. Should be a good game to watch. Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.