Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Things of beauty

Featured Replies

The nature photos got me to thinking.

 

Mrs Coldweather and I have been very fortunate to be able to travel and see many wonderful things in this world. I have always been amazed at the incredible things that man inspired has been able to create. I am particularly in awe of architecture, but I also love painting sculpting and most any form of art.

 

Would love to see some photos.

 

Fortunately Mrs Coldweather is a pretty good photographer. Here's some to start.

 

 

Notre Dame

 

P0993.jpg

 

P0981.jpg

 

P1030b.jpg

 

P1007b.jpg

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sacre Coure

 

[ATTACH]25809[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]25810[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]25811[/ATTACH]

Amazing pictures. I have some from there but they don't do it justice!!!

Where is the Sacre Coure? Never seen it before; and it's one of the most beautiful cathedrals I've ever seen.

 

At first glance, I thought it was the Taj Mahal.

  • Author

St Denis - not much to look at from the outside. Incredible on the inside.

 

P0871b.jpg

 

P0805b.jpg

 

P0808b.jpg

 

P0811b.jpg

  • Author
Where is the Sacre Coure? Never seen it before; and it's one of the most beautiful cathedrals I've ever seen.

 

At first glance, I thought it was the Taj Mahal.

 

It's on the hill over looking Paris. Area known for it's artists.

It's on the hill over looking Paris. Area known for it's artists.
It's amazing! I feel like a cyber-tourist. :cool:
It's amazing! I feel like a cyber-tourist. :cool:
It's such a cool area to visit. It was interesting to say the least at night.
  • Author

For some reason the name of this castle escapes me.

 

P0033b.jpg

 

This stair case is spectacular

P0053b.jpg

 

P0098.jpg

 

However, they do have bats in the belfry.

P0124.jpg

  • Author

Fontainebleau

D8714.jpg

 

This library was unbelievable. This is one of my most favorite pics.

D8603.jpg

  • Author

One last set before I go to bed. Everyone should recognize this though.

 

P0544b.jpg

 

P0550b.jpg

 

P0545b.jpg

I love that second shot of the tower. It's a perspective that nobody ever captures.

 

 

And wouldn't you just love to spend a day going through the books in that library?

The architecture in those building blows my mind for the times they were built! AWESOME pics by the way!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.