January 4, 200917 yr Author Akers with another FG...this one from 31 yds. I am glad he is kicking well and we are at least continually putting up some points, but man we need a TD. 9-7 Eagles
January 4, 200917 yr Author That wasn't a smart throw by McNabb, but it is okay...just as good as a punt. 16-14 at half. Vikings get the ball to start the second.
January 5, 200917 yr Man...the Vikings have practically shut down Westbrook. :sssh: Great run by Westbrook!
January 5, 200917 yr Author :sssh: Great run by Westbrook! I love it baby!!!....love it. Glad I said something. E-A-G-L-E-S Great blocking down field.
January 5, 200917 yr Man...the Vikings have practically shut down Westbrook. Right when you say that, Westbrook rumbles 71 yards on a screen pass!
January 5, 200917 yr I love it baby!!!....love it. Glad I said something. E-A-G-L-E-S Great blocking down field. Great blocking, yes. But Westbrook is one of only a few backs in the league that would take that the distance.
January 5, 200917 yr Author Great blocking, yes. But Westbrook is one of only a few backs in the league that would take that the distance. Yeah, and not because of his speed, he is just a really smart running back.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.