Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Running Clock in HS Basketball?

Should there be a running clock in high school basketball games? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Should there be a running clock in high school basketball games?

    • Yes
      25%
      11
    • No
      65%
      29
    • Undecided
      9%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

100% NO :thumb:

Sorry but would someone explain a running clock to me. I am not a football fan so I dont know what it fully means.

Sorry but would someone explain a running clock to me. I am not a football fan so I dont know what it fully means.

In football, after a 45 point lead is achieved, the clock will run in the second half only. By running, it will run continuously, except for injuries and timeouts.

Oh okay I got ya. And I guess I am one of those againest the idea as well. I see how it would be merciful to another team but I dont believe in handicapping the game in any way to help a team out. I just like talent vs talent and nothing in between interupting that.

In football, after a 45 point lead is achieved, the clock will run in the second half only. By running, it will run continuously, except for injuries and timeouts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.