Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter vs. Menifee Co. predictions

Who Wins this Dec. 16th Game 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this Dec. 16th Game

    • West Carter at
      66%
    • Menifee County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If the game is played tonight I say Menifee takes their first loss in their first home game of the season. Rayburn and West will be too much. Comets by 10.

I'm not sure that this game will happen. Menifee tends to cancel for weather often.

I think you guys may be surprised on this one.

I think it'll be a battle with West pulling out at the end and winning by 8-10 points.

If the game is on, then I take West by 4 in OT.

I'll take Menifee by 5.

Yes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.