Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/St. X updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

4-4

6 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

 

5-4 X

 

6-5 MC

  • Author

7-6 X

5 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

 

9-7 MC

4 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

 

9-9

  • Author

11-9 X

2:44 to go in 1st quarter, timeout MC

 

 

11-11

 

 

13-11 X

  • Author

13-13

1 minute to go in 1st quarter.

 

16-15 X

 

End of 1st quarter.

  • Author

18-15 St X

7 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

 

 

20-15

6 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

 

 

20-17

  • Author

24-22 MC

4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

3 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

 

 

25-24 X

 

 

27-24

  • Author

27-27

 

29-27 X

Stinger for X now with 13

 

 

29-29

  • Author

32-29 X

under a minute to go in the half.

Halftime

 

I believe Middleton has 10, Gilbert 7, Setty with 5.

What do you think of the BOK?

  • Author
What do you think of the BOK?

 

I'm here in Maysville listening via radio, but from what Danny has said it is a beautiful arena. Supposedly not many people at the game at all, some fans from both teams. No surprise considering the early start.

I thought You were In Section 131 Row 11.

I am listening to Danny also.

  • Author
I thought You were In Section 131 Row 11.

I am listening to Danny also.

 

No, no. :lol:

 

That is a reference to the X/UC game tonight, I'm leaving at 5 sharp. Can't wait to get there. :banana:

 

St X shooting 54 percent

Mason Co. shooting 52 percent.

 

X with one three, MC with two

 

12-10 rebounding edge for X

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.