Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts updates

Featured Replies

Fitzpatrick sucks

 

I agree. And when the Bengals' were struggling with Palmer, I thought Fitzpatrick might be a decent option. He looked so good in the preseason.

 

Boy, was I wrong.

 

Bengals are horrible.

 

I heard a few weeks back that Marvin turned in his letter of resignation when Mike Brown brought back Chris Henry. Marvin said that he'd finish out the season though. I can only hope that this is true, as this team is clearly going nowhere with Marvin at the helm.

 

Maybe Mike Brown will hire a capable coach who will demand some respect. Both from his team & from Mike Brown...

It's not Fitzpatrick's fault on that last interception. Henry is horrible and he ran the complete wrong route.

 

Yeah well Henry sucks too!

Palmer into the game for the Bengals.

 

 

Whaaaaaaat?

 

Carson? WHY?

I agree. And when the Bengals' were struggling with Palmer, I thought Fitzpatrick might be a decent option. He looked so good in the preseason.

 

Boy, was I wrong.

 

Bengals are horrible.

 

I heard a few weeks back that Marvin turned in his letter of resignation when Mike Brown brought back Chris Henry. Marvin said that he'd finish out the season though. I can only hope that this is true, as this team is clearly going nowhere with Marvin at the helm.

 

Maybe Mike Brown will hire a capable coach who will demand some respect. Both from his team & from Mike Brown...

 

Vince Lombardi couldn't help this organization.

Whaaaaaaat?

 

Carson? WHY?

 

Wrong Palmer....hahaha

THANK GOD! I thought it was Carson and I almost had to change my pants.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.