Scrimmages

This could be a whole other thread. LOL Lets talk about how the Birds square up against Fairdale on the Nov 29th. Is Fairdale still a contender in that Region?

Fairdale lost their leading scorer and best player from last year but they are still the favorite to win the region this year. They have two really good players in 6'4 Soph Josh Stroud and 6'1 Jr Quintrel Morris and return 9 of 11 players from last year.

Will you be going to the scrimmage? I think I might end up getting down there early enough to see them play. I think the way the schedule's set up, Highlands plays, then another game, Holmes plays, then Covcath plays.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairdale lost their leading scorer and best player from last year but they are still the favorite to win the region this year. They have two really good players in 6'4 Soph Josh Stroud and 6'1 Jr Quintrel Morris and return 9 of 11 players from last year.

Will you be going to the scrimmage? I think I might end up getting down there early enough to see them play. I think the way the schedule's set up, Highlands plays, then another game, Holmes plays, then Covcath plays.

Thanks for the info. FAirdale will be a tough test for the Junior laden Birds. If my son's AAU team doesnt enter a tourney that weekend I may just make that trip for a great day of HS Basketball.

Thanks for the info. FAirdale will be a tough test for the Junior laden Birds. If my son's AAU team doesnt enter a tourney that weekend I may just make that trip for a great day of HS Basketball.

I agree. Fairdale should be a good test for them in the early going. If you can't make it, I know I'll be there so I'll be sure to give you a recap and let you know how they looked.