Boyd Co 39 Rowan Co 14

Congrats to Boyd Co. on the win. IMO Boyd Co. is the only team that will win its first round matchup out of this district. The other 3, Knox Cental@ Greenup, Rowan @ Rock, and Lawrence @ Bell, district 7 would have to be favored.

I have to agree with you JC on Boyd being the only team surviving the 1st round of the playoffs. The will face McCreary Central, a 4-5 team who got thumped 70 – 0 last night by Bell Co.

I have to agree with you JC on Boyd being the only team surviving the 1st round of the playoffs. The will face McCreary Central, a 4-5 team who got thumped 70 – 0 last night by Bell Co.

McCreary is an improved team from what they used to be, but they still have a ways to go to say the least.

Congrats to Boyd Co. on the win. IMO Boyd Co. is the only team that will win its first round matchup out of this district. The other 3, Knox Cental@ Greenup, Rowan @ Rock, and Lawrence @ Bell, district 7 would have to be favored.

Agree with you too. Boyd will get the only win for District 8.:thumb:

Rock and Bell will meet in the second Round. It would have to be Boyd or Knox Central in the finals.

:D My bad. You are correct. Im so used to it being Bell and Rock at the top I didnt even bother to stop and realize that Knox beat Rock this year 21-19. So I correct my previous statements and say it will be Bell and Knox in the Regional Championship.

:D My bad. You are correct. Im so used to it being Bell and Rock at the top I didnt even bother to stop and realize that Knox beat Rock this year 21-19. So I correct my previous statements and say it will be Bell and Knox in the Regional Championship.

No problem I do agree with you:thumb:

It starts with Rowan @ Knox Central. Correct?

It starts with Rowan @ Knox Central. Correct?

Yes. I was thinking Knox was the #3 seed and Rock #2 seed, forgot that Knox beat Rock 21-19. So the matchups of Region 4 would be:

#4 Lawrence Co. @ #1 Bell Co.

#3 Rowan Co. @ #2 Knox Central

#3 Rockcastle Co. @ #2 Greenup Co.

#4 McCreary Co. @ #1 Boyd Co.