Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Bellevue Updates

Featured Replies

Beechwood 7

Bellevue 0

 

At the half.

  • Author

Beechwood 14

Bellevue 0

  • Author

Beechwood 21

Bellevue 0

Im seeing where this is going but how much time and what qtr?

4th quarter 27-0 Beechwood. This may be incorrect. As I was walking to the car, I heard the announcer say the extra point was no good.

4th quarter 27-0 Beechwood.

 

Much closer than most predicted. I am guessing the Bellevue Tigers have earned some respect from the Beechies.

I will say that Bellevue's D was very strong in the first half.

Much closer than most predicted. I am guessing the Bellevue Tigers have earned some respect from the Beechies.

 

Not the offensive side! 48-0 final

Not the offensive side! 48-0 final

 

Bellevue did drive the ball the first half just couldn't show anything of it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.