Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predictions: North Laurel at Perry Co Central

Who wins North Laurel or Perry Central 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins North Laurel or Perry Central

    • North Laurel wins and makes the playoffs
      44%
      8
    • Perry Central wins and makes the playoffs
      55%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this game? Winner makes the playoffs, loser stays home for the postseason?

  • Author

I truly believe that North Laurel will pull this one out. The offense is starting to come around with Wardup moving to TB and Fugate to QB. They are starting to find their way. What the Jags cannot afford to do is fall behind early. This young team lets their emotions take over. They also must avoid the penalties that plagued them against Corbin.

 

I think this young team is starting to mature and Coach Abbott and his staff will have them ready come friday night. I also expect a high scoring affair with both teams having given up over 200 points so far this season.

 

NL 34

PCC 31

This one will go to the home team

  • Author
This one will go to the home team

 

I think the home field will definitely be an advantage for the Commodores, but I am seeing enough improvement in the Jaguars that I think they can pull this off. I would feel much better about it if it were not at Perry County Central. I hope they have different officials than the last time I was at a NL @ PCC game about 4 years ago. They were not cheating, ... they were just inept.

NL can't stop Perry Centrals offense and they won't score enough points to keep up.

Is Travis #23 playing friday night for PCC?

North Laurel 28-26.

NLHS 31 PCCHS 28 OT

  • Author

Wish I could be there. I will in Richmond for the Madison Central vs Shelby County game.

Perry Central is a good team that has had some tough breaks this season. They have a couple of athletes that are big play people and can do some special things with space. I haven't seen Noth Laurel, but I am hoping for a Commodore win this Friday.

  • Author
Perry Central is a good team that has had some tough breaks this season. They have a couple of athletes that are big play people and can do some special things with space. I haven't seen Noth Laurel, but I am hoping for a Commodore win this Friday.

 

I think the same can be said for both teams. I expect a very hard fought game between 2 teams who want to be there in the postseason, and they HAVE to win this game to get there.

 

I really wish I could be there as this could be a very entertaining and exciting game. I think both teams have class acts in their coaches and almost hate to see one of them lose this game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.