Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 26 Fairview 24 JV

Featured Replies

I heard, from a Fairview fan, that Raceland won this game by 2 points, but I was not able to get a score. Anyone know?

 

If Raceland did win, they remain undefeated at 6-0 I believe.

26-24 We thought the Eagles had it til the Rams turned it on in the Forth. Great comeback for the LIL (Big) Rams, they showed why they have not been beaten. Good job on both sides, great sportsmanship also.

From What I heard,

the Rams were down 24 to 6 with about 6 minutes remaining

and made a great comeback.....

Great job by the young Rams! Way to go guys, the unbeaten streak of both the varsity and JV is still in tact. 12-0 combined record in Ram Land!! (that ain't bad:ylsuper:)

  • Author
26-24 We thought the Eagles had it til the Rams turned it on in the Forth. Great comeback for the LIL (Big) Rams, they showed why they have not been beaten. Good job on both sides, great sportsmanship also.

Thanks for the info Eagle45, I was at work and only some information from one of the Fairview dads. Sounds like the JV Eagles are really good and this was a great game, wish I could have seen it.

Congrats to the young Rams on the win.

Keep up the good work JV Rams!!!! 6-0 is an awesome mark!!!!!!!!!! Must be some great play calling from Coach Fannin:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.