Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 38 Ballard 7

Featured Replies

Rocks put on a workmanlike performance, lead 24-0 at the half.....reserves get a lot of time......

 

Start it up again boys...

I liked coach's comment about buying some shaving cream for his linemen. Ha ha. They'll come around in time. District wins are nice. Good job ROCKS.

I was able to see only the first half. It seemed to me that Trinity had lost some of its confidence after the defeat to St. X. They seemed unsure and tentative. Maybe it's one of those deals where you have to break it completely down and start rebuilding all over again. I was told that T advanced inside the Ballard 3 times in the third quarter and did not score. I have confidence in Coach Beatty to right the ship, much as he did in 2006. I hope the squad has the leadership that that team had. Will there be any position changes, for example,moving DL to OL?

I have heard there has been movement from the DL to replenish the 2 OL starters that went down prior to the St. X game.

Offesne is not the issue. 360 total yrds gained against X without two OL starters, not bad. The issue is and will continue to be the bad scheme the D plays against X, fix that and T has a good chance of winning the next meeting between the two.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.