Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A Information

Featured Replies

I know the info is out there..can anyone post the pools and brackets?

I know NCC plays Caldwell Co Friday but after that ? Getting Information about this tournament is like pulling teeth . Everything seems to be on a need to know basis

pool 1-Lex Christ Ach., Owens Cath., Beth Haven, Bethlehem

pool 2-St Pat, Allen Central, Carroll Co., Metcalf

pool3-Caldwell Co., Whitefield Ach., Newport Cath., Health

pool4-Rose Hill Ach., Hazard, Monroe, Brown

pool5-Green Co., Louis. Holy Cross, Hancock Co., Somerset

pool6-Henry Co., Dayton, Bracken, Betsy Lane

pool7-St Henry, Comm. Christ Ach., Murray, Ky Country Day

pool8-Clinton Co., Middlesboro, Raceland, Owsley

It should be a NCC/St. Henry championship. The only team that I could see sneaking up on either would be Community Christian, that is if it is the one out of Paducah. Always seem to have some very scrappy teams.

My brackets show Dayton in pool 7 and Metcalf in pool 2 and Beechwood not in the tournament. It had Metcalf written in.

  • Author
My brackets show Dayton in pool 7 and Metcalf in pool 2 and Beechwood not in the tournament. It had Metcalf written in.

 

 

I just received a bracket and (that said revised) and that is what mine is also. I know because it changed Carroll Co. first game from Dayton to Metcalfe Co.

 

Beechwood is not in ours either. Maybe they cancelled. It is tough because the districts start on Monday.

Maybe a good warm up for the districts and a chanch for some players who did not get much varsity playing time to get some .

Is Dayton in pool 7 or 6 if pool 7 who else did they move around .

It should be a NCC/St. Henry championship. The only team that I could see sneaking up on either would be Community Christian, that is if it is the one out of Paducah. Always seem to have some very scrappy teams.

 

 

I really don't see anyone knocking off NCC or St Henry. So who do you think will win this 3rd match up between these two?

Good Luck to the Lady Bears from Bracken Co.

Good Luck to the Lady Bears from Bracken Co.

 

Good Luck to all of the teams. I meant no disrespect to anyone and hope it wasn't taken that way. I have no dog in this fight.

Just looking at 2 of the top 10 teams in the State

I know NCC beat both Whitefield Academy and Caldwell Co tonight .Does anyone know any other results ?

Bracken County has won thier first 2 matches! Play again at 8am... Good luck girls!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.