Pulaski 40 North Laurel 23

Final from Pulaski. Here's a link to the article from the Commonwealth Journal: Maroons beat Jaguars

Sounds like the Maroons had a really big night running the football. A poster in the update thread mentioned that Winston Hines was ejected but there is no mention of it in the article. What happened to cause him to lose his composure? Sounds like next week could be a game that finds both teams shorthanded. With Hines' ejection and the bench-clearing brawl in the Southwestern game will there be any suspensions for the PC-SW game?

With Hines' ejection and the bench-clearing brawl in the Southwestern game will there be any suspensions for the PC-SW game?

It was not a bench clearing brawl. Only one suspension from SW and that is being appealed. The referee who threw him out even told Coach Anderson that it was appealable. It was a very intense moment and I'm sure that any player would try to help/protect their teammates.

It was not a bench clearing brawl. Only one suspension from SW and that is being appealed. The referee who threw him out even told Coach Anderson that it was appealable. It was a very intense moment and I'm sure that any player would try to help/protect their teammates.

Sorry, I misread cannonball's post on the other thread. He said every player on the field and I took that as the whole of each team instead of every player that was in the game at the time. While either one is not a good thing it is much better for the scuffle to be between the kids on the field than to have anyone leave the bench area. Usually the players on the field will get it broken up before it escalates.