Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 2008/2009

Featured Replies

I know you can help me out at North Laurel, and probably Whitley and Knox, too, so I'll do my best to get you the second best seat at Harlan County. It's an awesome gym.

 

The principals voted in the spring to start the district rotation with Harlan for both tournaments. I think it goes to Bell next, then Middlesboro, then Harlan County. They'll have girls/boys doubleheaders on Monday and Tuesday with the finals on Thursday and Friday (I think they voted to skip Wednesday).

I know at North Laurel next year, press row for the media is going to in the upper arena. I'll have you a seat.

Corbin just needs to learn how to manage a lead appropriately. Its harder that you may think. Besides having one of the best coaches in the state (Steve Wright) on the other bench makes it even tougher.

 

Also, I noticed a comment about the possibility of having the regional tournament at the new civic center in Corbin. I understand that it may be hard to believe, but I actually think it would be beneficial. Its my understanding that they have offered the region a sizeable sum just for having the tournament there. This would be especially enticing to schools that do not have adequate facilities for hosting the tournament.

 

Besides, even if you do have a gym big enough for the region it takes a lot of work just to break even.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.