Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owsley County 2008/09

Featured Replies

Owsley finished 12-13 last year in the 14th. What must they do to improve?

Paul Green takes over the program that he coached from 1999 to 2005, with two 56th district titles and three (maybe four, I can't remember) 14th region All A Classic runner-ups. Good luck to him and the Lady Owls.:thumb:

Owsley will probably struggle this year. They lost their best player in Kendra Combs and another 3 year starter in Corina Thacker. They will play hard, but they can't beat Estill and Powell. I look for Powell to dominate the 56th and possibly win the region.

Owsley will probably struggle this year. They lost their best player in Kendra Combs and another 3 year starter in Corina Thacker. They will play hard, but they can't beat Estill and Powell. I look for Powell to dominate the 56th and possibly win the region.

 

Owsley County will miss both Corina and Kendra, however they are returning a nucleus of players who have been together since elementary school. Mika Turner should be a top player in the region as well as Freshman Peyton Wright who was hitting her stride towards the end of last season. Owsley County has a solid nucleus of players and should contend with Powell County for the the 56th district.

I see Owsley strugglin' at the begining of the season but having a great outcome in the end. I know people like to judge a team throughout the season (I do it myself), but at the end of the season, thats what counts. Owsley will be there when the time comes, I do beleive.

Good Luck this season Ladys!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.