Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co./Letcher Central Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Should be a pretty good scrimmage for both teams. I know that Letcher has fielded a pretty solid squad the last 2 years. What's your thoughts on this scrimmage.

I think Letcher will stick with Breathitt for the first 3 quarters but in the fourth I think Breathitt will pull away.

  • Author

This will be 3 full quarters with the JV taking over in the 4th. I woulld like to know what Letcher has coming back this year.

This will be 3 full quarters with the JV taking over in the 4th. I woulld like to know what Letcher has coming back this year.

 

Qb Charlie Banks is back with a good group of receivers, pretty sure they lost most of their offensive line but I went to the Meet The Cougars and they had some size. Their D should be pretty solid, a couple of key players returning to Coach Thomas' squad.

Who came out on top in this match up?

Breathitt outscored LCC by a score of 32-28

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.