Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKy Team Rosters

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen final team rosters for Northern Kentucky teams or know where they can be found?

Has anyone seen final team rosters for Northern Kentucky teams or know where they can be found?

 

Im unaware of any type of listing but the Enquirer Preview should be out in the next week or so.

 

Anybody have any definite dates on that?

Im unaware of any type of listing but the Enquirer Preview should be out in the next week or so.

 

Anybody have any definite dates on that?

It will be out on the 18th
It will be out on the 18th

 

Thanks :banana: I used to always look forward to the KY Post preview but no more.

  • Author
It will be out on the 18th

 

Thanks for the heads up on the date.

Thanks :banana: I used to always look forward to the KY Post preview but no more.
I don't think we will get the coverage we did in the post
I don't think we will get the coverage we did in the post

 

I agree but I have to hand it to the Enquirer. Since the demise of the post they are covering NKY high school athletics pretty well. I would expect Ryan Ernst to have a nice preview this season. Expectations are high.

 

BGP has a very good one but nothing like a good ole fashion newspaper to get your hands dirty with.

This is the first year without the Post and I really miss the daily team profiles that they use to run from late July until the season started.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.