Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Volleyball Preview

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen a NKY volleyball preview in the Enquirer? I don't get the Enquirer but have been trying to watch for it online and haven't seen anything yet-- I'm really going to miss the Post!!!!!:cry:

It was in the Sunday paper yesterday. Pretty weak article. Seemed like they did not have much room to fill it in with.

What a comprehensive preview by the Enquirer!!! I will give them a grade of F :irked:

  • Author
http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20080810/SPT0302/808100396/-1/SPT

 

Won't take long to read it. Surprised Scott is not ranked higher. Holy Cross is probably over ranked.

 

Well HC was ranked 8th going into last year and ended up 5th beating St. Henry, Boone County, Simon Kenton and ending up Dist. Champions -- even though they graduated 9 seniors I wouldn't rule them out of anything this year.

  • Author
What a comprehensive preview by the Enquirer!!! I will give them a grade of F :irked:

 

Pathetic review -- I too miss the Post :cry:

What 'preview'! I actually missed seeing it twice.....then saw online. They might as well have filled it in with something else. They obviously did not do their 'homework'.

Ryle had a game last night and they did not even cover it.

I thought that was ridiculous- first game of the season and no reporter!

Without Terry B covering sports... I think this is just what it will be all season. Everyone needs to either email and/or call Ryan Ernst at the Enquirer and demand better HS coverage for all the kids!

Happend again last night at the NDA and SK game, while I realize this was not a St. H vs Mercy LV game, you would have thought at least the scores would have been reported.

Happend again last night at the NDA and SK game, while I realize this was not a St. H vs Mercy LV game, you would have thought at least the scores would have been reported.
Do you know what the score was of that match ?

Besides the poor preview of the teams the only other news of interest was that Jenny Mertle OLPA / NCC head volleyball coach for the last 30 years will retire after the end of this current season .

NDA won in 2. First game 25-7 and the second 25-11. Freshmen and JV also won in 2. :thumb:

What a shame that they can't cover the girls but do about a coach retiring. There are a lot of games being played so there is plenty to report on. Oh well we just have to be that voice I suppose.:p:thumb:

Ryle had a game last night and they did not even cover it.

 

Do you mean they didn't have someone onsite or do you mean the score wasn't in the paper?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.