Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jim Brown = Loser

Featured Replies

I'm not a legal expert but I don't think its quite as simple as saying "we'll go ahead and remove them, your Honor." They may still be financially liable.

 

Good luck proving what portion of prior sales came from Jim Brown's likeness. I would say near zero.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually no I never asked that question. I just think this is a lame case. I think he probaby deserves to be paid for this but just should have let this go. A large number of people who buy this game have no idea who he is or even care if its him or not.

 

So on one you hand you say he should be paid and then on the other you say he should let it go? Would you? If your boss said , "hey, you worked hard for us but we really don't want to pay you" you'd let it go?

Good luck proving what portion of prior sales came from Jim Brown's likeness. I would say near zero.

 

Again, I have no legal training. However, I'm guessing there is some sort of precedent.

If he needs money, just come out of retirement and suit up. He could still get 3.7 yards a carry.

If he needs money, just come out of retirement and suit up. He could still get 3.7 yards a carry.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.