Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UnOfficial BGP Goal Line Blitz Teams: Discussion

Featured Replies

For all those that are in the league that is either wanting to be on FF's or my team just post here...The other thread was beginning to grow to big so we figured we'd start an official one. I should be getting my team tonight so I should offer soon.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be fun season. I have a lvl 5 QB who is about to be 6 too SV if you want him. He might be better of on a CPU to for now.

  • Author

I have a LVL 12 QB I'm bringing over...I can definitely use your LB though.

  • Author

Each team only starts out with $1million in the bank, so that means no HUGE contract for you T.O. uhh I mean HT..

I wish they would just give us our teams already.

Each team only starts out with $1million in the bank, so that means no HUGE contract for you T.O. uhh I mean HT..

 

What!!!....I have about 2.4 mil in bonuses I need to be handing out...

:cry: You might have a hold out situation on your hands SV. I'm just kidding, I just want my guy to get some good reps.

 

 

 

:lol: :lol: Good luck FF.

 

 

 

Who wants me as a coach on their team?

  • Author
I wish they would just give us our teams already.

 

Calm down big fella! :lol:

  • Author
:cry: You might have a hold out situation on your hands SV.

 

 

 

:lol: :lol: Good luck FF.

 

:lol:

  • Author
What!!!....I have about 2.4 mil in bonuses I need to be handing out...

 

That's what it shows on the new team pages..I mean you can take out loans but I dunno...

I might stay up till rollover to see if I get my team tonight...

^ That's 2am...haha

 

It's going to be a long one then huh....:D

I have a level 13 guard if you want to trade for him.

Sv, they said you get 2000 FP when you get a team. Is this true or not?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.