Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

34th District, will this be the last year?

Featured Replies

Was just wondering, but will this be the last year that the 34th has a blind draw for it's district pairings? The reason I ask, is with St. Henry moving into the 34th that will give one more vote to seeding the district and I think since every other Catholic HS in the Ninth Region votes to seed, I am guesing (note I said guesing) that Villa will now vote to seed like all the other Catholic High School do. What do you think?

Lets certainly hope that they vote for seeding but I imagine Villa will vote whatever way they think will most benefit their teams and not base it upon what the other catholic schools in the area are doing. They may vote for blind draw and hope to draw Ludlow. Didn't they beat them 3 or 4 times last year.

For reasons only known to those at Ludlow they seem to always vote for a blind draw.

Based on all information I have, Lloyd, Ludlow, and Villa will continue to vote against seeding the district in the near future.

 

Personally, I think the 34th and 36th will continue to draw until the state tells them they can't anymore.

Are there any other districts in the state that have a blind draw?

I know there are, but couldn't tell you which do and which don't in every region.

Are there any other districts in the state that have a blind draw?

 

34th and 36th in NKY are the 2 that I know of in this area.

39th is a blind draw.

63rd was as of last year, but I think it is changing soon.

Based on all information I have, Lloyd, Ludlow, and Villa will continue to vote against seeding the district in the near future.

 

Personally, I think the 34th and 36th will continue to draw until the state tells them they can't anymore.

 

I agree. If I'm any of those schools mentioned above, I go with the blind draw.

I agree. If I'm any of those schools mentioned above, I go with the blind draw.

 

If I'm Ludlow or Villa I still vote for the blind draw even though I disagree with it being that way but I'm not sure why Lloyd would take this position. They should more times then not be one of the 3 best in that particular district.

Based on all information I have, Lloyd, Ludlow, and Villa will continue to vote against seeding the district in the near future.

 

Personally, I think the 34th and 36th will continue to draw until the state tells them they can't anymore.

 

 

 

Lloyd votes to seed every year!

Lloyd votes to seed every year!

 

Hopefully they continue to do so.

Lloyd votes to seed every year!

 

I am aware of this.

Hopefully they continue to do so.

 

They will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.