34th District, will this be the last year?

Was just wondering, but will this be the last year that the 34th has a blind draw for it's district pairings? The reason I ask, is with St. Henry moving into the 34th that will give one more vote to seeding the district and I think since every other Catholic HS in the Ninth Region votes to seed, I am guesing (note I said guesing) that Villa will now vote to seed like all the other Catholic High School do. What do you think?

Lets certainly hope that they vote for seeding but I imagine Villa will vote whatever way they think will most benefit their teams and not base it upon what the other catholic schools in the area are doing. They may vote for blind draw and hope to draw Ludlow. Didn't they beat them 3 or 4 times last year.

For reasons only known to those at Ludlow they seem to always vote for a blind draw.

Based on all information I have, Lloyd, Ludlow, and Villa will continue to vote against seeding the district in the near future.

Personally, I think the 34th and 36th will continue to draw until the state tells them they can't anymore.

Based on all information I have, Lloyd, Ludlow, and Villa will continue to vote against seeding the district in the near future.

Personally, I think the 34th and 36th will continue to draw until the state tells them they can't anymore.

I agree. If I'm any of those schools mentioned above, I go with the blind draw.

I agree. If I'm any of those schools mentioned above, I go with the blind draw.

If I'm Ludlow or Villa I still vote for the blind draw even though I disagree with it being that way but I'm not sure why Lloyd would take this position. They should more times then not be one of the 3 best in that particular district.

Lloyd votes to seed every year!