Baseball Mogul

dmderringer10

Is it a fantasy league type game?

Not really, you take control of an MLB team as the GM/Manager. You can make trades, sign free agents, set the lineups and rotation. In an online league, we post what we want done to our team on the website then the commish puts the changes into the game and sims two weeks at a time.

I played over 150 games in a two-week period using baseball cards and a deck of cards. Good times.

I made up a game just to have something to do with my baseball cards. I used two dice and created outs and hits for each roll. 2 6s was a bomb. 5/4 was a double play. 2 5s was a walk. I'd keep score and keep YTD homers. You could knock out a game in about 10 minutes.

I made up a game just to have something to do with my baseball cards. I used two dice and created outs and hits for each roll. 2 6s was a bomb. 5/4 was a double play. 2 5s was a walk. I'd keep score and keep YTD homers. You could knock out a game in about 10 minutes.

I had a similar game with dice. Kept all of the stats by hand. Then my wife said to get off my butt and go mow the yard.