Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Down and Dirty at K.C.U

Featured Replies

Does anyone know who went and how the schools did. I do know of team that went it was Raceland but others I am not sure of.

I stopped in one day. I noticed players from the following:

Letcher Central

Raceland

Boyd County

Ft. Campbell

Lafayette

Somerset

Pikeville

Carroll County

North Laurel

Paul Blazer

Spencer County

Sparta ??? (Georgia, I think)

Mason County

Russell County

I'm sure there are tons of teams I'm missing...looked like a very large crowd.

Very large crowd indeed! But towering over them all was a kid from Sparta that went over 7'1" and 400 plus. He won the King of the Board Competition beating out a kid from Lafayette I believe. Very good technique as well as genetics. Great Camp by Coach Damron as well as the coaches from Morehead State & Georgetown College.

I heard that Raceland's Robbie Logan had a good camp, and now being contacted by EKU and Marshall. Robbie will have many offers by the season's end.

  • Author
I heard that Raceland's Robbie Logan had a good camp, and now being contacted by EKU and Marshall. Robbie will have many offers by the season's end.

 

I was told that Georgetown had offered also.

7'1 400 pounds:eek:

 

I talked to the kid and he was 7'1 414 and benched 300 pounds.

Wish they had that lineman camp when I was in school. I was a 5'9" 178lb offensive guard. LOL I could have made a good blocking dummy possibly.

Wish they had that lineman camp when I was in school. I was a 5'9" 178lb offensive guard. LOL I could have made a good blocking dummy possibly.

I would say that we all would have benefited from it. The Down and Dirty Camp is a great resource for high school linemen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.