Male 7 on 7

Pete W

He played, I only saw the Graves game though. Didn't look as good as advertised. several balls nosed into the ground in front of his WR's, could just be a bit rusty though. Did throw some nice ones as well, had some dropped too. Doesn't look like FC has as many quality skill players as last year. FC's D struggled with a less athletic Graves team. FC got a couple TD's by Hynes putting the ball up for grabs in the endzone and the FC players making plays. Graves was very percise, drove Bill White (FC's defensive coach) nuts. Looks like last year's FC team, can score points, but can't stop anyone either. He also played Friday, although I didn't see any of their games.

I expected Hynes wouldn't be stellar. From everything I heard he was laid up quite a while and lost a bunch of weight. I also heard that he was playing WR at South Oldham on Tuesday. Maybe just doesnt have his strength back yet.

FC should have a lot of speed on D but most of it inexperienced, don't understand positioning etc. Coach White will teach them or at the very least be entertaining for the rest of us to watch while he is trying.