Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview's Daniel Armstrong

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Daniel, and good luck at Centre.

Congrats to Fairview's Daniel Armstrong. Getting to continue to play the game you love at the next level plus getting that all important college education is great news! Good luck from "Ramblerville" :thumb:

  • Author
Congratulations to Daniel, and good luck at Centre.

 

:thumb: Thanks for providing the link Ram. I knew I left something out.:confused:(old)

:thumb: Thanks for providing the link Ram. I knew I left something out.:confused:(old)

I'm here for ya.:thumb:

Congrats and good luck!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.