Corbins Mike Campbell

Did that set the record? If not, it's bound to be getting close. Campbell is a hoss and will be a force for opponents to bring down when he is carrying the ball. I remember the Russell fans raving about his place two years ago in the Region championship game.

Campbell is a very strong runner and great blocker as well. Not sure what his role will be this season, but I hope he gets his hands on the football 10 to 20 times a game and the Hounds lineup and run over people. The QB position will be the biggest question mark. The line has some holes to fill as well, but usually the Hounds are solid across the fronts. If the secondary can improve its pass defense I would expect another fine season for the Redhounds.:thumb:

I was told that Mike bench pressed 405 the other day. I see mike out working on his kicking to good to see Mike work hard. He will be a force this year for the Redhounds. Any news on the other Hounds.

Michael will be a force to contend with. There are other hounds working hard as well, Caleb Watkins broke the previous clean record by 15 pounds. He cleaned 285lbs. last time.