Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 11 NewCath 0

Featured Replies

I think Schulkens is a good coach. He has a lot of bb knowledgeable people around him as well. I think he has a tendency to feel as if he has to call all of the shots, all of the time, even when he has very capable coaches to help.

why the heck you ask that question when they have a good coach? It's very obviouse that NCC threw off against CovCath. No excuse for not hitting they just had a bad day. Coach wasn't swingin' the bats?

 

Is #25 Enzweiler? Because from what I've read on here he's a pretty solid pitcher.

Michael Enzweiler and Matt Ritter pitched for NewCath. I was now aware that Isler threw that hard, he has a nice change also. Looked like the best pitcher NewCath has faced up here this year.

Does anyone know how Johnny Pabst is doing for the Breds this year?

 

Not to well. At the plate he is hitting well below .200. He is a good catcher. But plays with to much I and not team. That is the whole teams problem, not very many BIG HEARTS on this club, some but not many. The bad override the good.:madman:

  • Author
Michael Enzweiler and Matt Ritter pitched for NewCath. I was now aware that Isler threw that hard, he has a nice change also. Looked like the best pitcher NewCath has faced up here this year.

 

 

Yes now that Ice is totally healed, he will only get better as he gets back into his pitching grove. A lot of people forget that last year he only threw around 10/15 innings all high school season long, and when he did pitch he wasn't allowed to throw his curve ball at all. With his fast ball, change up, and now that he is throwing his curve again, he will be that dominate pitcher that many of us knew he would become, and remember he will be back next year, along with everybody on the CovCath team sans Niehaus and Wehry.

Not to well. At the plate he is hitting well below .200. He is a good catcher. But plays with to much I and not team. That is the whole teams problem, not very many BIG HEARTS on this club, some but not many. The bad override the good.:madman:

 

"Attitude reflects leadership captain"

Not to well. At the plate he is hitting well below .200. He is a good catcher. But plays with to much I and not team. That is the whole teams problem, not very many BIG HEARTS on this club, some but not many. The bad override the good.:madman:

 

although I agree with your opinion of Pabst I couldn't disagree more with the rest of your post.

There is one other that needs to step it up but the rest play very hard, guttsie baseball. Rawe, Pangallo, Connor go all out everytime I've seen them! The bad only overrides the good of those that follow instead of lead!

although I agree with your opinion of Pabst I couldn't disagree more with the rest of your post.

There is one other that needs to step it up but the rest play very hard, guttsie baseball. Rawe, Pangallo, Connor go all out everytime I've seen them! The bad only overrides the good of those that follow instead of lead!

 

The bad only overrides the good of those that follow instead of lead!

Very well put!!!!!!!!

 

Then it would be nice to see soom put in there place.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.