Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Fairview

Featured Replies

What does Fairview need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Fairview used to be quite a power in the district. I would love to see them improve.

 

Can any Fairview fans fill us in?

Fairview used to be quite a power in the district. I would love to see them improve.

 

Can any Fairview fans fill us in?

They're MIA. Fairview lost a good deal to graduation, but the new coach is young and could pump so energy into the program.

They're MIA. Fairview lost a good deal to graduation, but the new coach is young and could pump so energy into the program.

 

I hear they have some new faces aboard.

I look for the Eagles to be a much improved team from last season and IMO will contend for the district title.

Fairview used to be quite a power in the district. I would love to see them improve.

 

Can any Fairview fans fill us in?

 

Fairview with Coach McPeek now in charge imo may be be better than last season. I don't know what they have coming back (or coming in) though.

 

As for "used to be a power in the district"......if your are talking for 3 or 4 years a few years ago with a group that started with Coach Musick and especially continuing with Coach Tackett then o.k.. When Fairview lost Coach C. Tackett they definately took a big hit/step backwards, jmo.

 

Fairview was never much of a factor in any of the years before that.

As for "used to be a power in the district"......if your are talking for 3 or 4 years a few years ago with a group that started with Coach Musick and especially continuing with Coach Tackett then o.k.. When Fairview lost Coach C. Tackett they definately took a big hit/step backwards, jmo.

 

Fairview was never much of a factor in any of the years before that.

 

My awareness of Kentucky high school football began when Bluto Jr. #1 was a freshman (Fall 2002 - LCA's 2nd year of varsity football).

My awareness of Kentucky high school football began when Bluto Jr. #1 was a freshman (Fall 2002 - LCA's 2nd year of varsity football).

 

:thumb: I knew that it was around that time when LCA came in the picture. I just wasn't sure on the year.

Fairview was never much of a power in the district, though they have had a few good years here and there. I look for Fairview to continue to be competitive with their best years ahead. It looks like they lost some good kids to graduation that could be hard to replace. I don't know if they can contend this year since Raceland and LCA will have strong teams but they will be improved up front with nearly everyone back. They will have question marks in the backfield losing their two main backs and their QB trying to come back from a bad knee injury. Defensively they will be similar - better up front with question marks at LB. If some kids work out, they won't be push-overs.

Fairview was never much of a power in the district, though they have If some kids work out, they won't be push-overs.

 

I hope you're right. Everyone in the district benefits if all the teams are competitive.

I hope you're right. Everyone in the district benefits if all the teams are competitive.

 

:thumb: I agree and do look for Fairview to be a factor, no one had better look past the Eagles or they will end up with an "L".

Heard they are running a new offense. Anybody know anything about it?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.