Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris Coach

Featured Replies

What's the word on who they are going to hire? I keep hearing Everidge (spelling?) from Somerset. Poynter and Egli are in the mix? Any truth to this?

What's the word on who they are going to hire? I keep hearing Everidge (spelling?) from Somerset. Poynter and Egli are in the mix? Any truth to this?

I would like to know that too.

I don't know Egli or the guy from Somerset or what they can do or have done?

Hopefully we will hear soon- like today or tomorrow?:thumb:

The early posts mentioned Bruce Jones. He has also been mentioned for Owen???

Everage

 

Is that the correct spelling or the new coach?

I would guess both.

I would guess both.

 

Thanks!:thumb:

You are probably correct. Especially now that I am looking at Hail To the Chief's big "S" as an Avatar and Somerset as his location.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.