Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville Baseball

Featured Replies

What is the deal going on down there? They got an awesome facility now and a great tradition but here lately they are not doing so well.

 

I know Priode replaced Lawson but is the talent running dry or is it coaching or both? Will there be changes in the future?

I'm going to say its a mixture. I have heard they are looking for a new head coach for next season and have actually approached somone about it.

Its really tough to see that program slipping downhill recently. There has always been such a great tradition of excellence in that program and lately it has definitely gone downhill. I hope that after some young guys grow up and mature in their abilities that the program will turn itself around, but as for now they are going to really struggle against a decent team.

 

Nowhere near enough pitching and a lack of ability to score runs leaves you hanging out to dry even at the high school level.

  • Author

I hate to hear it because I know they had some really good runs just a few years ago. D it up who is the person they have approached if you don't mind saying?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.