St. X/ Trinity Predictions

TigerX

Rumor has it, earlier in the week Ryan Moesby was going to be on the hill for X. He is a tall, right hander who doesnt have over powering stuff, but does have some good pop on his pitches and has some good off speed pitches. I dont know what he has done on the season as far as stats. He has looked pretty decent the few times I have seen him pitch so far. As far as Trinity goes, I don't know much about the Rocks pitching staff. No matter who starts for both clubs, I look for it to be a very exciting game.

TC,

I just found out that senior right-hander Kyle Just will be on the mound for the Tigers. He doesn't have a whole lot of speed, but typically has very good control of some nasty off speed pitches. If he is on tomorrow, he could give the Rocks some trouble. I have yet to see him pitch this year, but in seasons past he has been very tough for opposing lineups. My understanding is that he suffered the loss in X's 3-2 loss to Brentwood Academy in Nashville. Should be a good one tomorrow at Slugger Field.

How are the Rocks doing this year? I know they suffered a couple of close losses, but it sounds like they are playing good baseball. Can anyone give me some information about the Rocks squad?