Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X/ Trinity Predictions

Featured Replies

The annual St. X vs. Trinity game arrives on Sunday afternoon at Louisville Slugger Field. What are everyone's predictions and thoughts on the match-up?

Do you know who might be pitching, and their stats?

  • Author

Rumor has it, earlier in the week Ryan Moesby was going to be on the hill for X. He is a tall, right hander who doesnt have over powering stuff, but does have some good pop on his pitches and has some good off speed pitches. I dont know what he has done on the season as far as stats. He has looked pretty decent the few times I have seen him pitch so far. As far as Trinity goes, I don't know much about the Rocks pitching staff. No matter who starts for both clubs, I look for it to be a very exciting game.

  • Author

TC,

 

I just found out that senior right-hander Kyle Just will be on the mound for the Tigers. He doesn't have a whole lot of speed, but typically has very good control of some nasty off speed pitches. If he is on tomorrow, he could give the Rocks some trouble. I have yet to see him pitch this year, but in seasons past he has been very tough for opposing lineups. My understanding is that he suffered the loss in X's 3-2 loss to Brentwood Academy in Nashville. Should be a good one tomorrow at Slugger Field.

 

How are the Rocks doing this year? I know they suffered a couple of close losses, but it sounds like they are playing good baseball. Can anyone give me some information about the Rocks squad?

My guess would be LHP Tyler Stephan on the hill for the Rocks. Saw him against Male and he is tough with a mid 80's fastball and nasty breaking stuff.

Didn't Stephan pitch for the victory against Male in Male's Buldog Championship? Just can really keep batters off balance when he hits his spots. Should be an interesting game.

The last I checked, T was 9-5 (I think).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.