What is the most beautiful view in Kentucky?

bargedawg

Yahoo Falls is in the Big South Fork/ Dan. Boone Forest north of Stearns, KY. The falls are the highest in the state of KY. If you look on the net you call pull up pics. of the falls. Yes, I have been to the falls of the Ohio, fossils make the area.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the MOONBOW @ Cumberland Falls is a delight. Residents in or around Kentucky should flock to this amusement. There are only 2 places on Earth this occurs:

Cumberland Falls - Corbin,KY

Victoria Falls - Africa

I love Chain Rock as well, I hiked up there as a lad and everytime I go by it I have to see it for LUCK, I'm very superstitous. Everytime I rode a bus through Pineville and even today I enlighten the kids or adults with the story of Chain Rock it blows their minds, it is awesome watching all the heads turning out the window to see it in anticipation.

Originally posted by wish2fish

Any place can be beautiful.

Here is a picture from the Ohio River at the bridge in Maysville, KY.

I have been through this bridge so many times as well as the new one I think the Ohio is a very Beautiful river:thumb:

my favorite has to be cumberland falls, the best time to go there is during a full moon. the light from the moon produces a moonbow, which is like a rainbow but white, this is the only place in the western hemisphere it can be seen. plus it is close to school so i go visit often.

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

OK so I'm posting in the outdoor forum, but not on hunting, so it kinda doesn't count.

One time my parents took us on vacation into KY and we hiked up a trail to a big ole rock with a huge ole chain on it. the view from there was really nice i liked it. also cumberland falls was neat. i like water :) :bounce: :bounce:

dec_01_001.jpg

Originally posted by southeast_bell

Wow bargedawg that's a nice picture of chain rock...did you take that pic? and if you didn't have you ever been there??

Yeah, I took that pic along with others, me and my family went there. My kids thought that was so cool to see a big rock with a chain on it. :)