Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath 13 Boone Cty. 3

Featured Replies

Final. Isler gets the win along with a grand slam.:dancingpa

Second HR of the season for Ice, and his second grand slam of the season. WOW!

 

Proud Father mode on:

As much as I hated to miss the game today, it was so nice, and I was so proud to see my daughter perform on the steps of Murray State University today in the All Campus Sing. She looked great and did a outstanding job of enteraining the crowd. Did I mention that I was so......proud of her, and miss her so much. :cry: :D :thumb:

Proud Father mode off:

 

Who pitched for Boone, and what did Farris and Reed do against Ice? Were the runs earned or unearned and who else did the hitting for the Colonels.

I was not there, but was told it was one of those walk alot, hit batters alot, errors aplenty performances which seem to be the norm, rather than the exception, when Houlehan is not on the hill.

I didn't get a chance to make it out to the game today, but im positive Kevin Williams pitched.

  • Author

 

Who pitched for Boone, and what did Farris and Reed do against Ice? Were the runs earned or unearned and who else did the hitting for the Colonels.

 

Reed had a couple hits and Farris I believe had 1.

 

Everyone pitched in on the offensive side for Cov Cath. Maile had 1 hit, Lafever had 2, Isler had 2 (1 HR), Nutini had one, Van Sant had one, Holocher had one, Sainola had one. I'm not sure about the rest (some maybe had more hits) but those are for sure at the least what they had.:ylsuper:

Good to see Isler back to his norm and continue to be successful after his surgery last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.