Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County Coach?

Featured Replies

Anyone with any news on this hire?

Rumor of South Laurel coach!!!

Rumor of South Laurel coach!!!

 

I have a hard time believing Konnie Snyder would go there. Her job would be much harder, and probably far less rewarding, given the steady stream of quality players she's had come through her system.

Brian Miller from Cumberland County.

  • Author

I have heard this as well. I also hear if Miller comes , Cable will be staying and Southwestern can look somewhere else.

Southwestern will be one of the best teams in the 12th region next year with the team they have coming back. Pulaski will be lucky to win 5 games with Cable.

  • Author

They may be, but oldballcoach you know exactly what I am talking about. Heck everyone in the 12th region knows what I am talking about.

I am sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about?

No matter who is coaching Pulaski Cable was never going, or ever will be at Southwestern! So lets kill that rumor right now. Not only is she a very good player, she is a super person & has a great family. I do hope PC gets a coach that will get the elementary & middle school programs back on track. The middle school program has been in shambles for years & needs fixed RIGHT NOW!! PC has some potential with the younger kids, if they get in the gym & work. It's going to be a rough year next year but this team will get better.

Well looks like Gilbert made an excellent choice.

Please start a new thread for the new coach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.