Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring leagues

Featured Replies

Are there any teams out there that are playing in spring leagues? Our girls are being coached by 2 parents and traveling to NKY to play in a High School league.

 

I heard there were 15 teams in it and I am excited to start. Of course many of our girls are involved in other sports so it will be a young team with many girls playing when they can, but I wondered if any others do this.

 

Since we are not considered NKY it will be nice to get to know some of the teams from that area.!

Pendletons JV team with some other girls will be in a league in Boone Cty? Where are you playing Lunatic1?

Are there any teams out there that are playing in spring leagues? Our girls are being coached by 2 parents and traveling to NKY to play in a High School league.

 

I heard there were 15 teams in it and I am excited to start. Of course many of our girls are involved in other sports so it will be a young team with many girls playing when they can, but I wondered if any others do this.

 

Since we are not considered NKY it will be nice to get to know some of the teams from that area.!

 

When does the league start exactly and where will the games be played?

  • Author
When does the league start exactly and where will the games be played?

 

The league starts next week and they are at a Sports facility in nky. I am not sure if I can say on here.

  • Author
Pendletons JV team with some other girls will be in a league in Boone Cty? Where are you playing Lunatic1?

 

Evidently, the same place . It will be nice as we never see PC play in the regular season.

The league starts next week and they are at a Sports facility in nky. I am not sure if I can say on here.

 

Your probably thinking of SOAS in Florence off of Mt.Zion...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.