March 16, 200818 yr My bad, they are 19-13. VERY average record. You got to look beyond that though.... they are: 1-7 vs. RPI top 50 4-8 on the road in ACC 4 losses to RPI 100-200 teams 9-7 in ACC 5-5 down the stretch There is no way, IMHO that this is a tourney team Compare that to UK's resume. I would like to see these two right beside each other to get a better judgement.
March 16, 200818 yr Compare that to UK's resume. Quite similar: UK RPI 60 6-7 nonconference 4-6 road 5-10 vs RPI 100 7-3 in last ten SOS 23
March 16, 200818 yr South Alabama is in already... Who has Illinois St. beat? That is my problem with them...
March 16, 200818 yr Quite similar: UK RPI 60 6-7 nonconference 4-6 road 5-10 vs RPI 100 7-3 in last ten SOS 23 What is Va Tech's SOS?
March 16, 200818 yr Very similiar...Both even have a bad loss. UK's is 41 to Vandy..Va Tech is 39 to UNC.
March 16, 200818 yr Very similiar...Both even have a bad loss. UK's is 41 to Vandy..Va Tech is 39 to UNC. The difference is that UNC is much better than Vandy...
March 16, 200818 yr Hard to figure how one is a lock and the other is on the bubble, isn't it? That is my point. :thumb:
March 16, 200818 yr Which favors Va Tech... I'm not disagreeing with you... I think they are both NCAA teams...
March 16, 200818 yr I'm not disagreeing with you... I think they are both NCAA teams... I think neither of those two resumes deserve a bid on a normal year. But overall pool of teams to choose from seems to be down.
March 16, 200818 yr Virginia Tech has no big wins while UK has wins over Tennessee and Vanderbilt. I dont think Va Tech gets in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.