Christian Co/University Heights Updates (2nd Region Finals)

These schools are less then a mile apart. The kids are neighbors and played with eachother on the playground when they were younger. Christian Co was rooting for UH in the semi's. UH feels like this is their year. Christian Co is the two time defending region champions. UH has beat Christian Co both times they have met this year including the 8th District Championship. Christian Co is sure to have a couple thousand fans. UH will have their 350 fans along with Hopkinsville High School cheering them on. Win or lose, these kids will continue to be friends. But in about thirty minutes they will leave it all out on the floor. The winner. A trip to the Sweet 16 and a chance to take on LexCath. The loser. Will hear about this game from their friends for a long year. Congrats on both teams to making the finals. And good luck to the winner and may they represent the 2nd region well.

You can listen to the game @ http://www.lite987whop.com/index.cfm and click on the News Talk 1230 button.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See post #3. And UHBlaze, I think the only reason CCHS was "rooting" for UHA in the semis was because they wanted the chance again to beat them! You are painting a very sunny picture of all the love in Hopkinsville!:sssh::lol:

No, I meant it as CC was rooting for them so that they can beat them. Figured it was self-explanitory.

I could hear the chants of "We want County" in the final minutes of the Henderson County game last night as well.

Interesting to note that in the seven previous years that UHA won the All-A state title, they only made it to the Sweet 16 in 2005.