Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Start time for 10th Finals

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me what time the finals start tonight? I've heard 7:00 and I've heard 7:30.

Per tournament officials at Campbell County, Championship game will be at 7:30pm with doors opening at 6:30pm.

  • Author
For important times, that means the hospitality room opens at 6:30, too.:D

 

You going up tonight lbbc? If so, I'm sure I'll see you in the Hospitality Room! :D Save a cookie for me. We are going to LaRosa's to have dinner before the game.

  • Author
Per tournament officials at Campbell County, Championship game will be at 7:30pm with doors opening at 6:30pm.

 

Thanks. See you there.

You going up tonight lbbc? If so, I'm sure I'll see you in the Hospitality Room! :D Save a cookie for me. We are going to LaRosa's to have dinner before the game.

 

You don't have to eat out. CCHS has put on a good spread. Soups, Chili, barbeque, etc, etc.

 

I believe my daughter and I will be in attendance.

 

Just get there before the Kelsch boys or you might need to go out to eat.:p

Thanks. See you there.

 

Its that time of the year again...

You don't have to eat out. CCHS has put on a good spread. Soups, Chili, barbeque, etc, etc.

 

I believe my daughter and I will be in attendance.

 

Just get there before the Kelsch boys or you might need to go out to eat.:p

 

 

HEY HEY HEY NOW! Kelsch boys don't eat at hospitality rooms!

  • Author
You don't have to eat out. CCHS has put on a good spread. Soups, Chili, barbeque, etc, etc.

 

I believe my daughter and I will be in attendance.

 

Just get there before the Kelsch boys or you might need to go out to eat.:p

 

Sounds great, but I rarely get the opportunity to eat at LaRosa's, so I can't pass it up tonight.

I totally understand about the Kelsch boys. They put a hurtin' on the HR room at Bracken Co. during the district tournament!:lol:

See you there lbbc!

HEY HEY HEY NOW! Kelsch boys don't eat at hospitality rooms!

 

 

I heard that Scott Collins was going to have CCHS officials beef up security to the HR to prevent one Kelsch from coming thru the door unless his mug is removed from the avatar:lol::laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.