Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Dixon Games Cancelled

Featured Replies

Mason Dixon Club has just made the decision to cancel the games. conditions here have changed . Please check the listserve for more info.

Thanks

Don Goodwin

Mason Dixon Games Meet Director

Mason Dixon Club has just made the decision to cancel the games. conditions here have changed . Please check the listserve for more info.

Thanks

Don Goodwin

Mason Dixon Games Meet Director

 

I heard the same thing just moments ago, but it's good to have it verified. Thanks!

Yes just talked to Mr. Bocock. Was getting ready to head out the door down that way.

Any news on when and if the M-D games will be held?

  • Author

An informal poll is being done to see if any schools would like to try it March 22nd at the Mason County facility. I cant see a lot of "yays" to this but we'll have a better picture tomorrow evening.

I hated to hear that the Mason Dixion Games where cancelled. I agree with this decision, and feel sorry for the Sr.'s that did not get to run on the banked indoor wooden track for one more last time. It was something special to the kids.

 

I just herd that the 48th Annual Mason-Dixon games will not be reschedule. :cry:

I hated to hear that the Mason Dixion Games where cancelled. I agree with this decision, and feel sorry for the Sr.'s that did not get to run on the banked indoor wooden track for one more last time. It was something special to the kids.

 

I just herd that the 48th Annual Mason-Dixon games will not be reschedule. :cry:

 

Agreed - mcdaughter is one of those seniors.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.