Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MSU/Vandy updates

Featured Replies

The Bulldogs lead 42-38 with a little over 11 minutes to go. A MSU win, and the Cats wrap up the #2 seed, and bye in the SEC tournament 1st round.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

All tied at 68 with one minute to go.

  • Author

State up 3 with :49 to go.

I don't think anyone but us realizes how big this is for UK. :lol:

I don't think anyone but us realizes how big this is for

UK. :lol:

 

I've got the ESPN update going. Is it televised?

  • Author
I've got the ESPN update going. Is it televised?

 

 

Not that I know of.

  • Author

Vandy misses a three, and State gets the rebound. Let's hope they can hit their FT's down the stretch here.

I was jk relax. I have it up on ESPN also.

 

haha.. plenty relaxed.

  • Author
I don't think anyone but us realizes how big this is for UK. :lol:

 

 

We must be the only ones. This game is HUGE for UK.

  • Author

Gordon makes two FT's for State, then Foster comes down and hits a 3. State up 73-71 with 26 seconds.

  • Author
Foster ties it. :irked:

 

 

Why in the world do you let him shoot? This game is going to OT, and Vandy will win. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.