Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Middlesboro won by 27.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Les. The guy announcing, Stan, on the radio said, "Middlesbor by 30." Guess he was off by a few.

Thanks, Les. The guy announcing, Stan, on the radio said, "Middlesbor by 30." Guess he was off by a few.

 

That's no problem at all.

Barbourville gave a very good effort before losing steam in the midway point of the third quarter.

Yikes!

Whitley is struggling.

Clay County girls are being aggressive on defense and Whitley is struggling to score. It sounds like a physical game, which definitely favors the Lady Tigers.

Just curious, are 14th regional officials calling the girl's tournament as well?

Yep.

I am sticking to my prediction that I made 2 months ago, South Laurel will win this region.

Well, I predicted Clay County would three-peat; however, now, I am thinking Middlesboro will get revenge and beat Clay Co by 10 or more.

Well, I predicted Clay County would three-peat; however, now, I am thinking Middlesboro will get revenge and beat Clay Co by 10 or more.

No way Jose. I expect Clay will pull out a close win over Middlesboro. I was not very impressed with Middlesboro last night. It seemed like Barbourville gave them a pretty good run in the first half. I expected Middlesboro to run away with the game from the start, but it just didn't happen. I look forward to Friday's match-up. GO LADY TIGERS!!

Middlesboro may have not ran away with the game in the beginning, but a 28 point win is running away with it. Clay really struggled with Middlesboro at home and many told me that Middlesboro had that game. We'll see -- it's March Madness, anything can happen. I am sure it will be a good game.

Clay only beat Mboro by 2 at home, but Clay was up in the 4th quarter by double digits (I think 12) and Clay threw the ball away several plays in a row and Mboro got right back into the game and it took a shot with seconds left on the clock to win it for Clay

 

Im predicting Lady Tigers by 6.

O im not looking through rose colored glasses either, The Lady Tigers in my opinion are the best team in the region but Middlesboro/South/ Whitley could beat them on certain nights. Mboro is an EXTREMELY dangerous team, and to me it depends on how the refs are calling the game if Mboro wins region, Mboro is a very physical team and if the refs are letting it get physical then that could help the Lady Jackets out alot.

 

 

The winner of the top bracket will be your team going to Diddle Arena, whether its Clay/Mboro/Whitley I dont know but one of those teams will head to Diddle Arena.

 

Prediction was wrong.:thumb:

Les, I think you have to agree that South got the easy road to the Sweet Sixteen. The Lady Tigers got the worst draw you could possibly get.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.