Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Draw

Featured Replies

You may not be able to watch them. Unless something changes, that was rejected by the coaches.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the school representatives from each regional team participating in the 13th Region tourney voted Wazoo down, 9-4.

I will just listen to the radio for the games I cannot attend. What are some of the stations covering every game?

I do not know who won the first game. Clay Co is leading Whitley Co 6-1 2nd QTR - 3:50 left. Not much offense in this one.

Well, I will go ahead and update -- with a little over 2 minutes to go: Clay Co 6 Whitley Co 5

HALFTIME @ Knox Central High School. CLAY CO 12 WHITLEY CO 7

LOL -- well, with the scoring being so low, it does not take much effort to keep the game updated. Maybe the pace of the game will pick up somewhat in the second half. I still do now know who won the Middlesboro/Barbourville game. I am assuming Middlesboro. If anyone knows, then let us know!

CLAY CO 17 WHITLEY CO 7 ... Clay is running away in the third quarter. Middlesboro won earlier by 30.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.