Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Luck!

Featured Replies

Best of luck to all players, coaches, officials, etc. as we start the post-season.

 

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!:dancingpa

Best of luck to all players, coaches, officials, etc. as we start the post-season.

 

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!:dancingpa

 

Should be one of the better post seasons. I can't wait for Sweet 16. I think I might take the fiancée to check out Rupp for the first time.

Best of luck to all players, coaches, officials, etc. as we start the post-season.

 

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!:dancingpa

 

Don't we all, and don't forget the Cheerleaders.:thumb:

Don't we all, and don't forget the Cheerleaders.:thumb:

 

THANKS Ms. Liberty!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.